CITB Skills and Training Fund
Who can apply for funding
You can apply if:
- you are a CITB-registered employer
- you have 1-99 directly employed staff on the payroll (employees must be in addition to yourself / business owner)
- any previous project paid for by the Skills and Training fund has been signed off as complete.
- You can apply for funding once every 12 months.
How much can you apply for
CITB-registered employers can apply for funding related to how many direct employees they have:
- Employers with 1 to 49 directly employed staff can receive up to £5000.
- Employers with 50 to 74 directly employed staff can receive up to £7500.
- Employers with 75 to 99 directly employed staff can receive up to £10000.