The annual Pathway event offers a series of talks and virtual networking opportunities designed to support Pathway members in their continuing professional development and their journey towards becoming Accredited members of Icon.
Now in its ninth year, the event will be focusing on how professional conservators can develop their confidence, make the most of support and importantly have been able to adapt to the challenges of the last year.
With Olympia Diamond ACR, Ros Hodges ACR and Cecilia Oliver ACR
New ACRs will present projects they included as part of their Accreditation application and assessment, highlighting how they referenced the Professional Standards within their work and how this helped them to be successful at assessment. They will use this as an opportunity to reflect on their experience of becoming Accredited members of Icon.
With Patrick Whife and Heather Doyle
The Icon Accreditation Process is currently under review. Patrick Whife and Heather Doyle will present a session exploring the aims and objectives behind this and give you the opportunity to comment. Do you feel this process needs to change? Here's your change to make your voice heard!"
With Catherine Allison
This workshop aims to help you find and build your gravitas so that you can communicate with confidence, influence and authority both in the workplace and beyond.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Understand what gravitas is and how to find yours
- Understand the importance of inner confidence and stability
- Understand how to use your inner coach and inner critic to help build your gravitas
- Appear confident and control when delivering a verbal message, no matter how you feel inside
- Use your body language, facial and vocal expressions for maximum impact
- Recognise the biggest stealers of your presence & gravitas and know how to deal with them once and for all
- Understand how to boost your authority
- Have a clear action plan in place that will enable you to demonstrate the behaviours of gravitas and therefore communicate with greater confidence, influence and authority