The course has been created specifically for people who have responsibility for large bronzes. You may not have a background in metals conservation, but you would like to feel more confident about the subject. Undertake the units in your own time at your own pace and gain a CPD certificate. Bonus material includes the e-book of, Bronze Behaving Badly, and a course-only blog and Facebook group with posts about practical conservation issues where you can ask questions.
This course brings together the foundations of the subject mixed in with many years of experience.
This bronze conservation course is for you if:
- You want to be confident about bronze conservation so that you don’t have to rely on others to advise you
- You’d like to be able to write specifications and guide conservation contractors
- You’d like to be able to use the right language and ask the right questions of contractors and discern whether they know their subject
- You need to understand why your bronze is behaving badly and be able to shape a plan to do something about it
- You want to build your professional development
- You want to ensure you are doing the best for the bronzes in your care