We're here to help you launch your career!
Get a head start on the competition with the networks and support you'll need to succeed as a professional conservator.
With news, events and job opportunities going straight to your inbox, you'll be on firm footing to engage with conservation networks to raise your profile and get things moving. If you're a full or part time student in any subject, or undertaking an apprenticeship or internship in any subject, you qualify! All you need is an interest in a career in heritage preservation or conservation, and evidence of your student or intern status such as a student card or offer letter.
- Get our Iconnect e-bulletins - giving you all the latest events, sector news and initiatives straight to your inbox
- Get our weekly Jobs bulletin featuring conservation vacancies across the UK
- Get first dibs and discounted admission to all Icon events
- Get Icon's bi-monthly magazine Icon News with colourful commentary on recent conservation projects, and hear how your colleagues across the sector are scaling complex and challenging approaches to their projects
- Keep up with the latest research with three issues a year of Journal of the Institute of Conservation - and online access to everything that has ever been published in this or its antecedent titles. That puts thousands of articles at your finger tips!
- Get discounts on British Standards relevant to conservation practice
- Get discounts on other conservation titles published by Routledge
-- £60 GBP